Posted on: 2021-05-27
Industries: Property & Construction
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3273825
- Leading Private Equity firm
- Great career opportunity
- Attractive remuneration
Our Client, a leading private equity firm is looking for a Finance Director.
- Responsible for all aspect of finance, compliance, administration and operations, managing the Finance/Operations team of the company.
- Oversee the regulatory compliance of the fund management company with respect to (i) MAS regulations and other regional regulatory requirements where applicable, and (ii) relevant tax authorities, working together with the company’s external advisors.
- Manage the financial and management reporting for the fund management company and the fund companies
- Oversee and monitor the cash management and cash forecast of the fund management company and the fund companies
- Manage communications with investors or potential investors on financial reporting and investors queries.
- Degree in Accountancy or CPA equivalent qualification is required; Big 4 experience is a plus
- 10 to 15 years working experience in accounting and finance
- Preference for prior experience that includes exposure to MAS regulated fund management industry. The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements within the fund management industry.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Mabelene Ang by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508