Posted on: 2020-06-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3137060
- Leading regional REIM with over $8bn under management
- Executive appointment working in partnership with CEO / COO
- Attractive compensation
A leading regional real estate asset management firm are currently looking to appoint a new Head of Finance into its Singapore headquarters.
Primarily, the FD is responsible for the corporate and investor accounting and reporting for the business providing financial statements, management accounts and substantial ongoing management information – both for the operating officers and the shareholders involved.
- Overall responsibility for the group financial reporting, both management and statutory, forecasting and budgeting.
- Managing relationships with audit control functions (internal audit, external audit, etc) for the business.
- Drive finance initiatives for the business including the lead role on profitability performance.
- Overall responsibility for development of internal and externalised accounting infrastructure, processes and systems.
- Ensuring development of, and compliance with, internal control framework, due diligence processes and relevant procedure manuals applicable to finance functions.
- Maintain financial related liaison with external parties e.g. government officials, investors, bankers and lawyers;
- Responsible for financial management, tax planning, capital investment, budgeting and business process improvement, etc.;
- Analyze and evaluate business performance and risks of the company’s projects;
- Corporate Secretarial and PDPA Officer – Responsible for the corporate secretarial function and act as the Data Protection Officer of the group and ensures that the group complies with the PDPA.
Skills and Experience:
- The candidate will be expected to demonstrate an existing track record of finance leadership expertise, gained in a real estate environment and ideally within a joint venture operating agreement
- Strong accounting skills and experience, holding a recognised professional qualification
- Business planning, budgeting and implementation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including leadership and organisational management
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills
- Previous management experience in leading, developing and retaining a high performing team
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154