Posted on: 2021-09-13
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3324957
- Luxury residential club house
- F&B banquet and events
- Supervise F&B operation
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operation of F&B services in the highest quality residential club house.
- Deliver excellent service to customer and control its quality in accordance with the company standard.
- Participate in liaison with customers on banquet and/or F&B function arrangements and coordinate with club house and kitchen operations on logistics and requirements.
- Assistant in ad hoc tasks
- Diploma holder or above in Hotel & Catering Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in F&B banquet, event & operations
- Good knowledge of Western and Chinese cuisine
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa