Posted on: 2021-06-07
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Technical & Operational
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3277663
- Northern Rivers location
- Enjoy the coastal lifestyle
- Civil Infrastructure projects
Aurex Group are currently recruiting for an experience Engineering Surveyor on behalf of our client, a well-respected and community focused multi-disciplinary consultancy business servicing the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales. Offering services across Land and Construction Surveying, Planning, Civil Infrastructure and Development Design and Project Management services they are looking to appoint an experienced Engineering Surveyor to join the team.
With multiple infrastructure projects in progress and with a full pipeline of future projects, initially you will work across road rehabilitation works, road construction projects as well as multiple major residential development projects commencing construction.
As an Engineering Surveyor you will work closely with the Surveying team to help manage a wide range of surveying requirements including but not limited to; Road construction, Drainage works, As-builts, Utility relocations, Site Control and Monitoring. A major responsibility will be to ensure all set out works meet the required construction tolerances specifications.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordination and planning of survey projects across Northern NSW.
- Install survey controls.
- Field set-out and pick-ups.
- Calculate volumes.
- Provide as-constructed reporting.
- The use of modern survey equipment preferably Trimble and Topcon Robotic and GNSS equipment.
- Demonstrated experience with design software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MapInfo.
- Provide conformance reports and as-constructed drawings.
To be successful in this position ideally you will display:
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and field base operators.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Applied experience in infrastructure construction projects.
- Time management, and record keeping skills.
Serving the Northern Rivers region allow close proximity to the coastal lifestyle, whilst utilising your engineering surveying skills supporting the Northern Rivers region. On offer will the opportunity to work for a successful engineering business, that will offer you the chance to work autonomously in the field to manage your own projects and workload. This position will offer a very competitive salary package and full serviced tool of trade company vehicle.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Shane Stevens by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa