Posted on: 2019-07-24
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2975863
- Exciting new studio in Asia
- Great pedigree and history worldwide
- Passionate founders, still fully involved in the business
We are partnering with an international design consultancy to expand their Asia footprint and we are looking to speak to talented draftsmen that have a strong retail + F&B portfolio.
With over 30 years of history, the studio has expanded into HK after demand from global partners to have a footprint in Asia. Working within a small team in HK but with access to support globally, you will be working on a variety of projects in the FMCG world.
Your duties will be focused on creating interior drawing packages and able to convert from Chinese to English. You will be expected to be able to make alterations + amendments in tandem with the design team as and when requested. You will be expected to also share your ideas and flag up any issues you expect could happen based on your observations.
- 3 years + of working experience on F & B or fast retail projects
- Confident in Autocad 3D and keen to work on other platforms
- MUST be able to work in Mandarin and English
- Self starter and able to achieve agreed targets
If you would like to know more specifics about the positions and projects, please contact Oliver Li by sharing your CV and portfolio via the Apply Now button below or by calling +852 3796 2621
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa