https://aurexgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Aurex_RGB.png 0 0 https://aurexgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Aurex_RGB.png 2021-06-12 22:04:052021-06-12 22:04:05Director – Investment Management (Real Estate)
Posted on: 2021-06-09
Posted on: 2021-06-09
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3281416
- Real Estate Investment Management in China
- Strong China transactions experience
- Based in Shanghai
- Leads the pursuit of new acquisition opportunities by communicating with brokers and sellers and by performing strategic, financial, risk and market analysis.
- Prepares internal documentation in order to process potential investments through internal approval processes.
- Manage due diligence process including budgets and ongoing negotiations and closings with outside counsels.
- Gathers financial, market, and other data to evaluate the overall performance of potential investments versus established budgets, and targets, by preparing summaries, reports, recommendations, and other interpretive reports for senior management.
- Works with internal teams and external parties to implement process improvements and programs targeted to increase revenue, reduce costs, promote efficiencies, and improve the overall performance of the assigned portfolio.
- Provides support and assistance to key business leaders and others by fielding questions and requests and gathering data and reports.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Provide investment training to new & junior team members to ensure best practices and consistent standards are being met.
Qualifications and qualities:
- Bachelors or Masters degree from top Chinese or international universities
- 10+ years of work experience in top investment banking or private equity related to China real estate investments
- Direct experience on sourcing, executing, and asset management of institutional real estate deals in China
- Excellent English and Mandarin is a MUST
- Strong leadership, communication, strategic and analytical background