Posted on: 2019-11-21
Sector: Structured Finance
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3057146
- Flexible mandate within a quickly growing arm of the bank
- Leading corporate finance product offering across mainland china
- Instrumental hire for the HK business
This is an opportunity to join a specialist European boutique bank, working across their infrastructure finance offering. Covering M&A, Debt advisory and project finance within the infrastructure and Energy space across ASIA.
- Co-leading the Infrastructure Finance activities in HK and Greater China (incl Taiwan)
- origination and execution of infrastructure finance transactions
- supporting the expansion of sectorial approach across the wider investment bank by growing and deepening relationships with strategic and targeted clients
- delivering the business plan for one of the core pillars of the strategic sector – Infrastructure within the HK / Greater China region
- accountable for managing a portfolio of key clients, regularly proactively proposing new solutions/ideas to them leading to new financing opportunities for the bank.
- Servicing key clients across the following segments: Power and Renewables, Telecoms, Transportation and Social infrastructure, Natural resources and offshore.
- Lead financial advisory and/or lead arranging/structuring mandates. Play an active role in structuring of facilities and coordination with Lawyers and other Departments from the bank.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation of credit applications, the preparation of financial proposals and presentations to clients
- Support Loan Syndication team in the distribution of assets & development of strong relationships with secondary debt investors.
- Supportive of diverse and inclusive workplace, lead by example, mentor, train and motivate team members
- Ability to communicate confidently and succinctly and in a way that engages the broad and diverse external and internal customers.
- 12+ years in banking/finance with strong analytical and credit skills
- Track record of executing and closing FA/ and MLA mandates across APAC
- Ability to plan projects and set business plans to meet objectives
- Experience in project finance transactions is essential and/or IB / DCM / M&A would be an advantage, especially in the transport and social and power & renewable sector.
- Ability to lead transactions combined with proven technical competence in credit analysis, financial modelling, documentation and due diligence – Strong negotiations skills.
- Degree qualified Banking & Finance, Accountancy & Legal disciplines and post-graduate qualifications would be desirable.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa