Posted on: 2020-02-10
Sector: Infrastructure Investment Equity & Debt
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3084996
- Flexible mandate within a quickly growing arm of the bank
- Leading corporate finance product offering across mainland china
- Instrumental hire for the HK business and opportunity to spear head buildout i
This is an opportunity to join a specialist European boutique bank, working across their infrastructure finance offering. Covering M&A, Debt advisory and project finance within the infrastructure and Energy space across ASIA.
- Co-leading the Infrastructure Finance activities in HK and Greater China (incl Taiwan)
- origination and execution of infrastructure finance transactions
- supporting the expansion of sectorial approach across the wider investment bank by growing and deepening relationships with strategic and targeted clients
- delivering the business plan for one of the core pillars of the strategic sector – Infrastructure within the HK / Greater China region
accountable for managing a portfolio of key clients, regularly proactively proposing new solutions/ideas to them leading to new financing opportunities for the bank.
- Servicing key clients across the following segments: Power and Renewables, Telecoms, Transportation and Social infrastructure, Natural resources and offshore.
Lead financial advisory and/or lead arranging/structuring mandates. Play an active role in structuring of facilities and coordination with Lawyers and other Departments from the bank.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation of credit applications, the preparation of financial proposals and presentations to clients
- Support Loan Syndication team in the distribution of assets & development of strong relationships with secondary debt investors.
Supportive of diverse and inclusive workplace, lead by example, mentor, train and motivate team members
- Ability to communicate confidently and succinctly and in a way that engages the broad and diverse external and internal customers.
- 12+ years in banking/finance with strong analytical and credit skills
- Track record of executing and closing FA/ and MLA mandates across APAC
- Ability to plan projects and set business plans to meet objectives
- Experience in project finance transactions is essential and/or IB / DCM / M&A would be an advantage, especially in the transport and social and power & renewable sector.
- Ability to lead transactions combined with proven technical competence in credit analysis, financial modelling, documentation and due diligence – Strong negotiations skills.
- Degree qualified Banking & Finance, Accountancy & Legal disciplines and post-graduate qualifications would be desirable.