Posted on: 2021-06-07
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Facility & Property Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3275993
- Hong Kong focused role
- Property management, technical services etc
- Service provider / consulting firm
Aurex Group has been retained by a leading property services firm in Hong Kong to identify and attract an experienced business leader to their team. This Director appointment will lead the commercial growth of their property management business which currently has over 200 properties under management.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the department supervising property management, technical services, operations, people management, sales and growth, and administrative functions of the firm.
- Lead and motivate the Department to work as a cohesive team to achieve the company’s business strategy.
- Plan and execute the annual business plans, budget and strategy for the team and track revenues to ensure that business targets are met.
- Take business development initiatives and other activities in service lines, including: Portfolio Services, Property Management, Tenancy Management/Administration, Facilities Management and Procurement.
- Maintain and nurture existing client’s relationships, ensure your team is providing consistent and effective service solutions.
- Take responsibility for quality control in the Department. This includes quality control in staff performance, nurture staff quality by providing mentoring, advice, supervision and assistance to team members.
- To follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the Senior Management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary education and professional qualification is necessary.
- A high level of managerial capability, creativity, resourcefulness, interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and organisational abilities.
- Client-oriented with a high degree of customer focus.
- Bilingual capability is strongly preferred due to the client and customer base of the firm.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa