Posted on: 2021-06-08
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3275994
- Hong Kong based role, growth into China
- Change management consulting, the human side of it
- Well regarded team in place, lead from the front
Aurex Group is working with a leading strategy and consulting firm with a global brand built on partnership with organisations and assisting with transition to new ways of working. In their Hong Kong practice, they are now searching for a “Head of Change Management” to continue their local growth story and service offering.
As the Head of Change Management, you will be a business leader. That means winning work, setting the company strategy, acting with executive oversight on major consulting projects, developing the team and developing the people.
The team you will lead ultimately delivers core change management programs for companies seeking to change the way or the place in which they work:
- Training and educating companies about new way of working, aligning business leaders to adopt change, and evaluating the effect of workplace on performance.
- Evaluation of current workplace from multi facets, and building future workplace strategy.
- Optimisation of work styles and workplace relationships.
The firm is backed by a global network of offices, over 75 years of operations, and a variety of complimentary service lines and consulting offerings.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa