Posted on: 2021-02-22
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3212551
- Strong balance sheet with capital to deploy
- Supportive senior leadership
- Exceptional growth opportunities
Our client is one of APAC’s largest diversified real estate groups. They have a strong balance sheet with an appetite to invest in and develop industrial & logistics assets. Due to an internal promotion they are now looking for an experienced Development Manager in their Sydney office.
Reporting to the Head of Investment the Development Manager is responsible for the development of all property assets with a core focus on industrial/logistics. The development managers is responsible for leading, overseeing and managing the property development management process for all property assets, from inception to completion, and creating value.
- Collaborate with capital transactions and investment team to assess and deliver development (greenfield or brownfield land acquisition) and value add opportunities for acquisition, undertake due diligence, assess development opportunities and capex profile of investment transactions
- Manage and deliver development and value add projects through to completion
- Analyse various outcomes and make recommendations pertaining to those opportunities
- Undertake legal and contract negotiations
- Conduct development feasibilities and coordinate construction arrangements
- Instruct and manage consultants (internal and external) throughout the due diligence process.
- Prepare development feasibilities and analysis papers for IC and Board review and approval, and provide on-going feedback to various stakeholders
- Maintain strong relationships with key investment sales agents and other business stakeholders across various asset classes
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Business (Land Economy) Degree or similar (including finance and accounting)
- At least 10 years post graduate experience in the real estate industry
- Strong understanding of valuation, value drivers and the valuation process, development and construction pricing, development documentation, town planning, land subdivision
- Proven track record of delivering successful industrial/logistics development and value add projects
- Demonstrated skills in managing the documentation and consultants throughout transactions
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other real estate software.
- Must have full working rights for Australia
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Elizabeth Duncan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa