Posted on: 2021-04-30
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3258097
- Leading Australian property group.
- Strong capital backing with massive growth plans nationally.
- Diversified asset class exposure.
My client is a leading Australian property organisation who are currently looking to expand their significant portfolio through the origination of new development opportunities.
The appointment will assist the GM’s across the development lifecycle with a robust initial focus on origination of development opportunities across the Eastern Seaboard and Perth fringe markets.
As a Development Manager, your responsibilities will cover:
- Manage commercial property due diligence, negotiation and acquisitions process;
- Identification and management of project risks;
- Sourcing feasibility inputs, preparing development feasibilities (DCF);
- Managing the planning and statutory approvals processes;
- Management of projects from identification of potential sites, through negotiation and deal execution, the delivery stage through to completion;
- Preparing a project program to schedule key milestones, workstreams and activities;
- Managing delivery of the projects according to plan and budget;
- Tracking project and providing status reports to project team, Development Director and key stakeholders.
- 6+ years’ experience in property development within the commercial real estate sector is preferred;
- Degree qualified, preferably in Property Economics, Development or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills;
- A general knowledge of Australian property markets and sectors including office and industrial/logistics sectors;
- Excellent ability to articulate and analyse data;
- Sound financial modelling skills;
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental communication skills;
- Proactive and confident self-starter as well as being a team player;
- Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Anthony Barrett by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa