Posted on: 2021-06-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3282476
- Design Management role, specialising in exterior works
- Opportunity to work on local and regional projects
- Must have local project experience
Aurex has been approached by an established international contractor to assist them with the introduction of a Design Manager. Our client is a well known business with award winning projects dotted around the region and due to an abundance of project wins, they are in a strong position to expand their team.
Being a Design Manager you will be expected to drive accurate delivery of projects through engagement with internal and external partners involved in the process, leaning on your technical and architectural design experience. From your understanding of local building codes and regulations, you and your team will be expected to advise, identify and solve any potential challenges throughout the entire design and construction process. You will be there to solve design and technical related challenges in real time through good communication and experience-based decision making to optimise design integrity.
To be considered for a role, you must hold the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience on a site based design management position
- A portfolio showcasing the work you have been involved in
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Good understanding of architectural drawings in both physical and digital format
- A technical tertiary qualification
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Oliver Li by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa