Posted on: 2021-09-14
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3327377
- Opportunity to work on the brand side
- Global brand with rich history
- Must have strong retail portfolio
Aurex have been mandated to help identify a Design Director for a major global retail brand. Our client is looking to invest in someone that can bring new ideas and invigorate their existing retail outlets though innovative design.
You will be tasked to create new retail environments across APAC through an understanding of current market trends and technological advancements. Working closely with third party design consultants, you will be working on greenfield projects along with redesigning existing shop floors. A key expectation is that you will be able to bring fresh ideas to the design team and create with the current market sensitivities in mind.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 12 years in a retail creative interior design position
- A design related qualification
- Knowledge of luxury retail environment
- Strong portfolio of creative interior work to show (hand sketches, 3d imaging)
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin would be desirable
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Oliver Li by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa