Posted on: 2020-02-14
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3009461
- Leading international Architecture firm – Singapore
- Variety of local and international large projects in the region
- Great benefits and worklife balance
Our client is a leading global architecture design studio with many well-known projects across the region. They have recently won a number of new projects and are looking to expand the team.
We are currently looking for architects/ architectural designers of all level a creative mindset to join the team, This person will be responsible for conceptual design, design development and schematic design stage.
You will be given the opportunity to work on large scale signature projects in the region.
If interested, you should display the following : –
– 3+ years of working experience in architectural design, preferably with experience in mixed use/ Retail/ commercial projects in Singapore
– Candidate will less years of experience can be consider as Architectural Assistant
– Strong design portfolio showcasing sketches and idea development
– Preferably with Real life BIM revit experience
– Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
– Fluent in English
– Up for challenges, willing to learn and can work under pressure
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Joey-Anna Leung by using the “Apply Now” button below or call +852 3796 2621 for further information.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/aurexgroup/