Posted on: 2021-02-03
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Commodities Trading
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3195047A
- Formulating trading strategies
- Contributing to book P&L
- Speculative position taking on fuel oil
- Develop trading strategies and contribute to the P&L of the fuel trading book.
- Position taking and flow trading within specified risk limits
- Manage relationships and trading activities with various commercial traders.
- Implementation of options strategies to profit from volatility changes
- Identify key strategic developments to expand company’s trading presence
- Mitigate the risks arising from market activities and ensure that all the risks are compliant to internal controls
- Prepare market reports, business plans and performance targets as required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA/Master’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of trading experience
- Well-connected with end-users and counterparties worldwide
- Familiar with market call, trading fundamentals, market climate etc.
- Adept at risk analysis techniques, hedging /speculative / price forecasting instruments.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1216422