Posted on: 2021-03-16
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3233684
- Fast growing global DC Developer & Operator
- Dry powder readily available to be deployed
- APAC mandate across developed and emerging markets
This Data Centre Investment Manager will work closely with a variety of key stakeholders and related leaders including but not limited to Engineering, Asset Management, Legal, Commercial, Capital Projects and Operations to successfully deliver data center projects.
In order to be successful, you must be able to work in a dynamic and global organization, and have a strong desire to continuously learn and innovate. In particular, a specific knowledge of Data Center or similar commercial/mission critical site selection background is desired, ideally including zoning, utilities, networks, site feasibility, and due diligence.
The right person will demonstrate proven program management experience to deliver multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
Even if you do not have the experience or knowledge, if you enjoy and have a knack for problem solving and cross-functional, cross-cultural project management, and have a curious mind, I would love to hear from you!
Research & market insights
- Gather proprietary data on the industry, companies and markets
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research, supply and demand, key trends and/or recommendations on the data center and cloud industries
- Develop and cultivate relationships and conduct interviews with customers, vendors, brokers, advisers, consultants, industry experts and participants, and develop market insights, implications and a point of view
- Develop network of deal sources, intermediaries and advisers
- Level 0 feasibility – working with cross-functional team to determine whether to go to full due diligence / feasibility study
- Negotiate and sign LOI
- Lead due diligence and Legal, Commercial (CapEx and OpEx), Capital projects (schedule), Finance (returns, funding, tax), Operations – both internal and advisers/consultants – synthesize findings
- Lead negotiation and deal structuring, and sign SPA
- Prepare investment memo materials
Qualifications and experience
- A highly driven and intellectually curious, analytical, critical thinking problem solver who loves learning new things and works proactively and independently in an informal and entrepreneurial environmen
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, financial model building and transaction process
- Likes working in a (cross-functional) team setting, and enjoys working on multiple projects
- Data Center, mission critical or real estate development or investment background would be a plus
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Jing Leong by using the “Apply Now” button below or send the CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1872880