Posted on: 2020-07-22
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Facility & Property Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3149766
- Leadership role
- Data Centre based
- Facility Management
My client is a leading conglomerate group in Hong Kong. They are now seeking for a Facilities Manager to join and oversees the outsourced team and specialists for the center and to monitor the daily operation in the centers.
- Manage all outsourced service contracts, including inspections and quality management of service delivery
- Undertake comprehensive tendering procedures for all outsourced services.
- Coordinate the facility management team for works performance, site modification and any other maintenance activity
- Financial management including budget forecasting, billing, vendor payment and budget management
- Proactively identify and investigate potential cost saving or value add opportunities
- Coordinate with project team on facilities planning for new developments
- Degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of facility management or building services experience
- Experience in directly managing a team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Speaks fluent English and Cantonese
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa