Posted on: 2020-05-22
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3132744
- Mall analysis
- Reporting & Proposal
- Manage business performance
My client is a reputable real estate developer in Hong Kong with strong retail portfolio. They are looking for a Data Analyst to join support the team on market analysis reports, proposals and consolidate business performance.
- Produces analyses, metrics and reports to provide recommendations to managers
- Interprets results of data analysis to business users
- Work closely with various business units for user requirements collection and projects implementation
- Work closely with senior management for trends reporting and analysis.
- Coordinate with other departments on layout planning, tenants’ fitting-out and refurbishment / revamping works
- Assist in retail and office leasing
- Degree holder in math or business-related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in banking/ financial institutions/ surveying/ retail/ real estate industry
- Experience in working work senior management
- Fluent and spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa