Posted on: 2019-08-07
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Facility & Property Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2983179
- Monday to Friday and not shift work
- Working location Eastern Island
- Competitive salary compensation
Our client is a international developer with industrial and data center assets in Hong Kong. They are now looking focused Customer Services Manager for their up and coming project.
- Handling customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve complains and issues by coordinating with relevant parties.
- Preparing administrative reports on the investigations and replies to the complaint case.
- Be the point of contact for ad-hoc problems to protect the company’s interest and meet the needs of the tenants.
- Identifying and improving the opportunities to provide upgrading needs to the complaint cases.
- Liaising with new tenants that are moving in at a high professional manner.
- University degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Customer Service Field, with at least 3 years’ in a managerial level
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Legal knowledge is a MUST
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a plus
- Proficient in MS applications with Chinese words processing
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Queenie Tang by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa