Posted on: 2020-02-05
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3098007
- Construction Manager 70KX12+Bonus
- HK Residential/Commercial project
- Property Developer Side
Our client is a leading property developer in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
Full Job Description
The Construction Manager will be responsible for overseeing the construction and site works for our client’ all Residential and commercial projects in Hong Kong.
This will include the delivery of the sub-structure, super-structure, fitting out and M&E design process, and assist with structural, architectural and E&M consultants in achieving cost effective and resilient infrastructures. The role will be primarily based in Hong Kong but may require working on other projects within the Asia Pacific region.
- Chartered member of a professional institute
- at least 8-10 years of solid knowledge of general construction building, M&E works and local authority approval process
- Demonstrate a track record of 8 years’ in main contractor and property developer is a must
- Fully versed in PM tools, techniques and methods
- Fluent in English & Mandarin with vocal and written skills with specific construction competency
- Proficient in the use of MS Project and other MS Office programmes
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Iris Luo by using the “Apply Now” button