Posted on: 2020-09-15
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3167178
- Exciting role for someone who loves to negotiate contracts
- Finance, legal, or business administration professional background required
- Position is based in Taipei, Taiwan full time
Aurex Group Overview:
Aurex Group is a boutique recruitment firm focusing on Infrastructure & Energy. We service a core group of clients across their full spectrum of needs including front, middle, and back office as well as corporate functions and the C-suite. We work with companies across the project lifecycle including lenders, developers, EPCs, equipment suppliers, consultancies, and asset managers.
Join a multinational independent power producer who is building a major offshore wind farm in Taiwan.
The company currently has over 2500MW of power production facilities in operation or construction and annual turnover in the billions. The company is known for its disciplined yet nimble management culture and being first to market with many innovative approaches. The company has experienced tremendous growth in recent years and is well positioned for significant growth in the years to come.
This position will be responsible for complete procurement experience, including contract drafting, contract negotiation, and budget control.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Purchasing process planning, purchasing cost management, purchasing contract processing
- Invite manufacturers to bid and review contract conditions
- Establish a good supplier evaluation process
- Management contractor reporting process to owner
- Fulfill all contractual obligations. The performance and preparations are in full compliance with the construction plan.
- Communicate and cooperate with relevant departments to reduce or allocate the risk of work
- Lead department colleagues and assignments
Preferred skills and Technical Requirements
- Degree holder in finance, law or business administration
- 5+ years commercial and negotiating experience
- Experience working for or within energy or infrastructure sectors is highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate analytical and financial skills to and understanding of project management
- Experience and track record in building relationships and negotiating with key stakeholders
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Marietta EA 18S9493 | R1878463 at Amy.Marietta@AurexGroup.com
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa