Posted on: 2021-05-28
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Technical & Operational
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3273699
- Multiple Points of Hire
- Major Highway Projects
- North Qld & South East Qld Opportunities
Our client is a leading Civil Contractor, is known for delivering a wide variety of outstanding Infrastructure projects Nationally. Currently with multiple major Highways projects started they are actively increasing their engineering capacity and seeking experienced Site Engineers with experience working across TMR roads and highway projects to join the team. With projects in both North Queensland and South East Queensland they can offer multiple points of hire.
In joining our client, you will be working as part of the project delivery team working on some standout Transport and Main Roads Projects. You will provide technical support on site to ensure successful delivery of construction and completion deliverables are met to project timelines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities.
- Development of construction procedures for work packages.
- Assist in the preparation of site construction budgets and program tracking reports.
- Assist with subcontractor progress claims reviews and approvals.
- Ensure construction activities are implemented in accordance with plans, designs, and specifications.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
- Demonstrated knowledge of TMR specifications.
- Current C-Class Driver’s License.
If required relocation assistance can be provided plus project uplift and temporary accommodation based on your point of hire.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Shane Stevens by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://aurexgroup