Posted on: 2021-09-07
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Technical & Operational
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3323955
- FIFO/DIDO 2:1
- Opportunity for strong career progression
- Exposure to exciting & complex infrastructure projects
Aurex Group are partnered with one of Queensland’s most highly regarded construction companies to provide high level civil construction and engineering solutions to both the Government and private sectors. This major Tier 2 contractor prides itself on their unrivalled safety record and personal development programs for every employee, delivering integrated project solutions to a wide range of market sectors.
Our client with international presence is an innovative company and are amongst the most respected engineering and construction firms in Australia. You will be exposed to a plethora of infrastructure projects, reputable clients and high-achieving superiors who will value your career progression. Not only will you fast track your learning but also have a detailed and sophisticated understanding of the project in its entirety, as opposed to only one part. This opportunity is ideal for hungry candidates with a thirst for knowledge and are prepared to work anywhere in Queensland as your role will be predominately site based on a FIFO or DIDO 2:1 Roster. Typical projects are across DTMR Highway work including rehabilitation works as well as Mining infrastructure projects across Mine Water Release Dam & Construction, Hail Roads, Culvert installations, easements, and access road construction.
Skills & Experience:
- Any experience across Mining and Resources Infrastructure and TMR Transport Infrastructure will be highly regarded.
- Civil Engineering Qualifications (Degree).
- Effective communication skills with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Civil design and project engineering skills, including capability in the preparation of technical reports and drawings.
- Employee learning and professional development programs.
- Fast Track your career.
- Competitive salary, full-time work, and flexible FIFO or DIDO roster.
- Be a part of a team of professional, passionate, and proficient people with like-minded values.
- Health & Wellness – loads of employee benefits and initiatives to enhance the employment experience and empower employees to be the best they can be.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Shane Stevens or William Harvey by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa.