Posted on: 2021-09-10
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Technical & Operational
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3324914
- Boutique multi-disciplinary consultancy firm
- Strong, company culture
- Design Water infrastructure
Aurex Group is currently recruiting on behalf of an Engineering consultancy firm that have built an outstanding reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative results and pride themselves on exceptional outcomes for clients across water infrastructure, wastewater/sewage, and advisory services.
Our client is seeking a Civil Designer to join their team and facilitate the delivery of critical designs and technical documentation in a manner that provides positive outcomes for government, stakeholders, and the environment.
This role will ideally suit candidates with exposure across water infrastructure projects including but not limited to the detailed design/drawings of highways, water, wastewater, storm water, and sewage infrastructure.
- Australian local experience highly regarded
- Well-versed in AutoCAD design modelling packages (incl. 12D, Civil 3D)
- Water infrastructure project experience
- Strong knowledge of landfill and waste management
- Strong technical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Great attention to detail
- Preparing conceptual and formal design drawings to draft, produce, scale and fine-tune drawings and maps for key water/wastewater infrastructure and construction projects.
- Interpreting civil engineering drawings and building plans and advising relevant engineers.
- Preparing designs for drainage, sewer, and water systems.
- Ensuring designs consider associated planning, survey, traffic, electrical and landscaping requirements.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Work in a thriving consultancy firm
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Shane Stevens or William Harvey by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa.