Posted on: 2020-05-12
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3088309
- Operationally focused role to bring structure to a rapidly expanding business
- Manage middle and back office functions (HR, finance, legal, IT, procurement)
- Position is based in Singapore
Our client is a C&I Solar developer with nearly 10 years of history in Southeast Asia who has recently received an investment from a European IPP to expand operations across SEA. Join this company in the newly created position of Chief Operating Officer and work directly with the CEO to build and execute the expansion strategy.
- Oversee all aspects of the business except for business development and investment strategy
- Ensure operational effectiveness and set KPIs for staff departments
- Contract Management: PPA, transaction documentation, Special Purpose Vehicles, EPC/O&M/Asset Management agreements
- Corporate HSE: employee well-being, travel precautions, insurance, labor law compliance
- Corporate budgeting: work with the sales/BD and EPC teams to forecast budgets, portfolio costs/yields, asset management, incorporate employee training, new hire onboarding, and other costs
- Procurement oversight: establish best practices, cost controls, improvement metrics
- Cash flow management; financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee legal, risk, and compliance in multiple SEA countries, primarily Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Indonesia
- Reporting and Stakeholder Management: ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual reports are submitted on time and to the appropriate authorities
- Auditing: work with external audit agencies and internal staff sections to manage regularly scheduled audits
- 5+ years experience in renewable power generation, ideally solar
- Prior leadership experience
- Proven track record handling internal corporate functions such as financial planning and reporting, information technology, HSE, procurement, staff training, and/or human resources.
Position is located in Singapore and relocation cost assistance is not provided.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV and deal sheet to Amy Marietta EA 18S9493 | R1878463 by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa