Posted on: 2020-06-30
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2972129A
- Most senior position within the Country, leading an established team of 20+
- Identify new development, JV, and acquisition opportunities in energy & infra
- Serve as face of company to local stakeholders, government, and int’l community
Our client is a leading global infrastructure developer and investor that develops, builds, owns, and operates various infrastructure and power generation projects.
The Chairman for Korea will take leadership of the existing team with a focus on implementing and advancing a strategy to grow and strengthen business in the region. The Country Manager will have overall P&L responsibility for all activities on the peninsula.
The ideal candidate has successfully led large teams (20+ personnel), multiple desynchronized infrastructure projects, and has a deep understanding of local South Korean policies regarding infrastructure construction and investments.
- Responsible for the overall performance (P&L, legal, HR, and HSE) of all of activity in South Korea
- Set the strategy for the country, provide KPIs and goals to the team, and motivate the team to reach its goals
- Ensure that maximum value is realised for the company and its shareholders
- Lead the origination, development, and execution of transactions in South Korea including investments, joint ventures, acquisitions, and greenfield development
- Build relationships with external stakeholders that result in profitable business opportunities
- Evaluate development project proposals and allocate financial and human capital to those projects
- Proactively manage relationships with project partners and stakeholders
- Evaluate regulatory changes to determine strategic focus
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV and deal sheet to Amy Marietta EA 18S9493 | R1878463 by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa