Posted on: 2021-05-28
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3229372
- International Platform – Excellent growth opportunity
- Work with a top performing team with a strong presence in China.
- Can be based in Hong Kong or Shenzhen. Mandarin is a MUST.
Our client is a prestigious real estate developer specializing in the development of prime residential assets in UK & Europe. They are currently seeking a business development professional to join their top performing team.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving sales and business development in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area focusing on on-boarding agents and new routes to market for premium UK and European developments.
- Maintain, build, and develop relationships with high net worth investors, JV partners and strategic relationships to increase brand awareness leading to an increased client base.
- Collaborate and work effectively with international property agencies to provide excellent customer service and product knowledge to new and existing customers.
- Drive and develop initiatives to enhance the brand and group’s marketing initiatives across digital platforms.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of property sales experience in Greater China.
- Prior experience in business expansion within the China market is preferred.
- Outgoing, highly presentable and energetic individual
- Good team player and a strong ability to network in the real estate industry. Candidates from a non real estate background from a business development background in private banking, hospitality or wealth management can also be considered for this role.
- Having an international exposure and overseas studies in the UK & Europe is a major advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English is a MUST for this opportunity.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa