Posted on: 2019-11-19
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3024816b
- Leading MNC Architecture firm – Hong Kong based
- Design focus
- Real life Revit Experience
Our client is a leading global architecture design firm with many well-known projects across different sectors. They are one of the largest architecture firm in Hong Kong.
The company believes in the importance of communication, hence they have a flat structure in the organization. They value work life balance as it helps significantly increase productivity and harmony in the work place.
We are currently looking for an architects/ architectural designer of all levels with real life revit experience and a creative mindset to expand the team, help support in conceptual design/ design development stage.
– Involve in all phases of design including conceptual design, design development, schematic, coordination, project administration and more
– Opportunity to engage in the full scope of architecture design
– Opportunity to work on large scale signature projects in the region
If interested, you should display the following : –
– 2+ years of working experience in architectural design, preferably with experience in mixed use/ commercial projects in the region
– Strong design portfolio
– Real life BIM revit experience
– Proficient in Revit (BIM), AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
– Fluent in English
– Up for challenges, willing to learn and can work under pressure
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Joey-Anna Leung by using the “Apply Now” button below or call +852 3796 2621 for further information.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/aurexgroup/