Posted on: 2021-06-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3282783
- Established PERE with strong presence in Asia
- Oversee investments across Asia Pacific
- Working with a high performing team in Hong Kong
A unique opportunity has opened up with a well capitalized PERE in Hong Kong who are seeking an Assistant Vice President of Real Estate Investments to oversee investments across APAC, with a focus on Japan.
As such, they are seeking an experienced real estate professional who can speak conversational or fluent Japanese.
- Invest into direct real estate assets & early/growth stage real estate companies in Asia Pacific.
- Responsible for deal structuring, due diligence, execution and post investment management.
- Work with senior members of the team to formulate growth strategy, business plan, annual budget, and supervise the day to day management of the early / growth stage real estate companies in the firms portfolio.
- Partake in deal origination for direct asset level investment in Asia Pacific overseeing the investment structing and execution, and looking after ongoing asset management.
- Oversee junior members of the team.
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Economics, Real Estate, Business, Strategy or Finance related discipline from a leading institution.
- Applicants must have 6+ years of experience with relevant experience in Asia Pacific Real Estate.
- Prior execution experience in Japan is beneficial for this post.
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator
- Fluency in English and Japanese is a MUST for this role.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa