Posted on: 2020-02-10
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 2971687
- Impressive track record
- Top-tier PERE firm
- Excellent career progression
Our client is top-tier PERE firm with a global footprint and a strong presence in APAC. The firm have an impressive investment track record and are a global provider of equity and debt capital across real estate investment strategies. They are currently seeking an experienced Investment Associate to join their dynamic team in Sydney.
Reporting to the Head of APAC, the main responsibilities of the investment associate will be to provide analytical, transaction and management support to the team. The Investment Associate will be based in Sydney and primarily be involved in Australia but will be part of the regional investments team.
- Partnering with senior management to source and identify investment opportunities
- Develop and maintain detailed financial models to support the assessment of investment opportunities as well as divestment’s
- Maintain the fund model accurately
- Participate in financial due diligence from early stages of deal origination through to negotiation and deal execution
- Prepare investor presentations and capital raising documents, prepare internal approval papers in respect of new investments
- Conduct industry research and provide periodic existing investment reporting.
- Participate in client teams for acquisitions, development, disposition and portfolio investment strategies;
- Follow trends in the capital markets as they relate to institutional real estate
- Provide analysis to support the asset management team
- Support the investment solutions team on various capital raising related opportunities such as attending pitches and fund-raising meetings
- Degree qualified, preferably in Economics or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills
- 3+ years of experience in financial modelling within the real estate space is ideal or transaction advisory space with experience in real estate
- Excellent ability to articulate and analyse data
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Proactive and confident self-starter, strong presentation and report writing skills, and a team player
- Track record of relevant experience within private equity real estate
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Elizabeth Duncan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa