Posted on: 2021-02-11
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Job reference: 3217557
- Private equity backed utility-scale solar developer
- Report directly to CEO
- Rapid growing team
Aurex Group is currently working exclusively with a private equity backed utility-scale solar developer, to support their fast-growing team.
This position specifically will be reporting direct to the CEO. The Finance Associate will lead the financial assessment, ranking of acquisition targets and new project site opportunities within the Solar space.
- Maintain an industry up-to-date base solar project finance model and version control.
- Research, recommend, and implement modeling changes to align with investor expectations.
- Create and manage a system of global/project specific inputs to support comparison and ranking of project acquisition targets and prospective project sites.
- Research, utilize, and defend market projections and assumptions used in financial modeling.
- Write or manage the execution of scripts to automate the update of inhouse databases from ERCOT.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of modeling experience. Solar preferred.
- Master level proficiency with MS Excel.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word and PowerPoint. Proficiency with MS SQL.
- Proficiency with Python scripting to support database updates preferred but not required.
- Comfort with high levels of individual autonomy and personal responsibility
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Liam King by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa