Posted on: 2019-11-26
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3059022
- Family office – multi-regional real estate investor
- Singapore, Australia, UK – Value Add Investments
- Strong AEI experience
The firm havew 20 year track record in value add and opportunistic investments across residential, commercial and hospitality sectors – in Singapore and wider Australia and UK.
This appointment will oversee all aspects of financial investment, asset management and property redevelopment.
- Expertise in Asset Enhancements, repositionings is essential.
- Conduct market research, data analysis and reports compilation
- Experience of asset reporting to fund portfolio management
- Review and maintain the tenants’ database
- Coordinate with other departments on layout planning, tenants’ fitting-out and refurbishment / revamping works
- Responsible for leasing, marketing and property management of our properties
- Manage key tenants relationship for the property portfolio
- Keep track of investment opportunities in the local SG market
- Expertise of working on UK transactions keenly preferred
- Degree in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- Strong market sense with analytical thinking
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience of investor / client facing representation
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154