Posted on: 2020-02-10
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3100559
- New headcount
- Oversee their value add investment strategy in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Strong investment pipeline and active capital to invest
Our client is a leading real estate investor and asset manager who are currently seeking an Associate Director to be based in Hong Kong. This role would be responsible for actively sourcing attractive investments in residential, hotel and commercial projects within Hong Kong and tier 1 and 2 cities in Mainland China. Their strategy is one of value add and as such they would certainly value someone with investment and development experience.
Reporting into the CIO, the Associate Director will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and identifying direct and secondary investment opportunities in Mainland China and Hong Kong. You will also be responsible for executing investment processes including managing work streams from origination stage to closing and exit.
- Managing deal team members, preparing investment committee inputs and presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee for potential investments across Asia-Pacific with a core focus on Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Partnering with the asset management team to oversee the existing commercial portfolio in Asia.
- Support the investment solutions team on various capital raising related opportunities such as attending pitches and fund-raising meetings.
- Contributing actively to marketing efforts and existing client relationship management
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Real Estate, Business or Finance related discipline
- 8+ years of work experience with 4+ years of relevant experience in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Investment execution experience is highly important for this role
- An existing network in the advisory, banking, intermediary community and owners/operators within real estate
- Strong understanding of relevant regulatory matters in Mainland China and Hong Kong
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin; Both written and verbal communication
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa