Posted on: 2021-09-15
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3327928
- Established design group in region with award winning portfolio
- International studio with a target to grow the team
- Creatively focused role
Holding a portfolio of creative interior projects in Asia, you will have proved in previous roles to have natural leadership and communication skills. With this experience, you will be expected to lead the team, sharing your experience and offering solutions to their challenges. You will be expected to identify your team’s strengths and firstly, allocate the work best suited along with helping them approach their areas of development.
Aside from leadership, you will be expected to manage the projects and liaise with internal and external stakeholders. With your team, you will be expected to manage the project and the expected timelines, ensuring deadlines are adhered to. You will be working hands on with
To be considered for a role, you must hold the following:
- A minimum of 5 years on Interior projects in the region with knowledge of retail
- Creative portfolio communicating your design capabilities and style
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with senior leadership and external parties confidently.
- Stable career history with exposure in strong design led firms
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Mandarin advantageous
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Oliver Li by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa