Posted on: 2019-09-02
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2969413
- Design led role with opportunity to work on large scale projects
- Managerial level role with huge growth potential
- Studio with a strong legacy of clients and new portfolio of work
Aurex is partnering with a globally recognized design studio that is known for its award-winning creativity on large scale projects. Targeting to develop their Asia team, they are looking for some strong leaders to build for the future, nurturing and growing the teams that will develop with them.
Passionate about visual and functional creations, you would be joining an office that encourages you to take your future into your hands, building your career the way you envision. Proactive and respectful, you will be working as part of the management team and lead from the front on projects across Asia with a team of ambitious and talented creatives. You will be an excellent communicator through your design and management process. Your strength will be your ideas and your portfolio must be able to display this.
To be considered for a role, you must hold the following:
- A minimum of 10 years post qualified work with leadership experience
- A solid design portfolio telling the story of your projects and your involvement
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with seniors and peers equally
- Experienced working closely with clients, managing relationships along the way
- Exposure to large scale commercial projects
- Fluent in English
If you would like to know more about this and other opportunities, please contact Oliver Li by sharing your CV and portfolio via the Apply Now button below or by calling +852 3796 2621.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa