Posted on: 2020-06-04
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3125631
- Global PERE firm
- Supporting a highly successful capital raising function
- Exposure to international LP marketplace
With a successful track record, our client has an appetite for value-add and development opportunities, our client delivers private equity style returns through a joint-venture/partnership model.
- Partnering with and reporting to the Directors
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders, this role requires a presentable, articulate individual with a high EQ. Working with an internal team of C.30 people including, investment, finance/accounting, general counsel, and administrative staff.
- Providing first-class client service developing strong relationships with their existing domestic investor base of C.250 institutional and high-nett worth investors and attending to their queries/needs. Updating and maintain excel documents.
- Sourcing new investors plus other business development sources;
- Ensuring the Investments business unit is performing at its maximum optimal efficiency and liaising closely with the Principals of the business.
- Taking ownership of the CRM, improving processes around its current use & its potential moving forward. Setting best practices.
- Organising and Managing events & client correspondence.
- Working closely with the analytical team to help prepare pitch documents- thorough working knowledge of windows programs in particular power point presentations a must
- Strategically planning approx. four investor road shows across Asia-Pacific, for the team. This will include assessing best timing as to availability of potential investors/ JV partners, diary organisation, hotel, flight and restaurant bookings, attending meetings with the Directors to ensure intel is collated and updated.
- They have significant pipeline and are looking for somebody to grow and expand with the business
- Ensure cultural alignment within the office
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You will likely have a commerce/ business/ finance degree 4-6 year work experience in IR and/or capital raising.
- You will have string knowledge of CRM platforms
- An understanding of PE or Real estate Funds Management industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154