Posted on: 2021-05-26
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3274330
- Hong Kong based opportunity with an award winning design group
- Strong pipeline of projects in the region
- Concept focused design position
Exciting design group looking to bring in a concept design strong leader at a leadership level to inspire and guide a design team on large scale projects.
Holding a portfolio of creative large-scale projects in Asia, you will have proved in previous roles to have natural leadership and communication skills. With this experience, you will be expected to lead the team from the front, sharing your experience and offering solutions to their challenges. You will be expected to identify your team’s strengths and firstly, allocate the work best suited along with helping them approach their areas of development.
Aside from team leadership, you will be expected to manage the projects and liaise with internal and external stakeholders. With your team, you will be expected to manage the project and the expected timelines, ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
To be considered for a role, you must hold the following:
- A minimum of 3 years in a leadership role working on projects in Asia, ideally China.
- Portfolio telling the story of your projects and your impact.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with senior leadership and external parties confidently.
- Stable career history with exposure in strong design led firms
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin and English
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Oliver Li by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa