Posted on: 2021-06-08
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3280764
- Retail or Office or Industrial leasing experience
- Handle new projects
- Global fund with Grade A portfolio
Our client is a global real estate fund who has an outstanding portfolio of Grade-A developments in Hong Kong.
- Support the leasing and marketing strategies to increase the portfolio’s ROI
- Conduct market research and strategizing marketing strategies for new and current project
- Oversee the Hong Kong portfolio to understand and maximize rental income via renewals or new tenant acquisitions
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure commitment to tenants in a timely manner
- Consolidate leasing data for reports and prepare financial analyst of leasing transactions
- Build strong relationships with industry stakeholders and leasing agents
- Degree holder in real estate or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leasing and marketing with established track record in industrial/ commercial/ retail properties in Hong Kong.
- Demonstrated track record in leasing properties with ability to effectively manage lease transactions from lease negotiations to handover
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, language skills are crucial (English, Cantonese and Mandarin are a must)
- Ability to negotiate with confidence and ensure customer service maintains at a high standard
- Self-motivation is needed as it is a fast paced environment where and able to work under minimal supervision.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa