Posted on: 2020-06-30
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3143041
- Heavy traffic shopping mall
- Top tier developer
- Candidates from retail industry are welcome
We are partnering with a HK listed developer who is highly reputable in the industry. They are seeking for an Assistant General Manager to join and manage the leasing activities for one of their heavy traffic shopping malls. The successful candidate will be managing a team covering the full spectrum of leasing operations for the company’s existing portfolio.
- Lead the team to manage the retail portfolio
- Oversee all leasing activities, formulating and implementing leasing strategies
- Negotiate and manage leasing contracts in accordance to the company’s objectives
- Formulating advertising and promotion plans in order to produce awareness
- Identify potential for expansion growth and implement tactics to drive revenue of the business.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in real estate industry
- Candidates with experience in the luxury retail industry would also be considered
- Experience managing sizeable team
- Excellent people management and strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible with ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa