Posted on: 2020-06-25
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3141859
- International Real Estate portfolio
- Work closely with key decision makers
- Nice working environment with good remuneration package
Reporting to the Finance Director, this incumbent will be supporting the Finance team in Singapore.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance functions of a REIT’s corporate office in accordance with statutory requirements, company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting close, GL transactions, audit schedules and various reconciliations.
- Responsible to review and analyse the reporting deliverables from overseas subsidiaries
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly reports, drafting of audited financial statements, and preparing of corporate tax information.
- Timely preparation and accurate reporting of financial matters / results and management reports, analysis of results, forecast and budgeting.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments as required (i.e. tax, audit, etc.).
- Liaison with the Business Unit team for asset performance matters, auditors and tax consultants on audit and taxation matters.
- Assist in implementation of improvements to finance policies, internal controls, systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will possess a qualified Accounting degree, with 4-8 years of experience in Big 4 Accounting firms & private sector. Real Estate/ REIT sector knowledge is highly preferred.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV in Word format to Jing Leong at email@example.com
(Licence No: 18S9493)
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa