Posted on: 2019-11-22
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2986009
- Leading MNC Architecture firm – Singapore based
- Design development focus
- Variety of projects with different area of focus
Our client is a leading global architecture firm with many well recognizable projects across different sectors. They are one of the established architecture firm in Asia.
The company believes in the importance of communication, hence they have a flat structure in the organization. They value work life balance as it helps significantly increase productivity and harmony in the work place.
We are currently looking for an architectural designer with a creative mindset to help with design development.
– Involve in design development, schematic, coordination, project administration and more
– Opportunity to work on large scale signature projects in the region
If interested, you should display the following : –
– 3+ years of working experience in architectural design, preferably with experience in mixed use/ commercial projects in the region
– Strong design portfolio
– Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, preferably with BIM Revit
– Fluent in English
– Up for challenges, willing to learn and can work under pressure
– Local experience required
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Joey-Anna Leung by using the “Apply Now” button below or call +852 3796 2621 for further information.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/aurexgroup/