Posted on: 2020-07-30
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3152698
- Approved headcount hire
- Key relationship holder
- Project Management background required
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) is working with the Corporate Real Estate team of a multinational financial services institution. In line with internal succession planning, we are now searching for a Real Estate Program Manager to take ownership of end-to-end delivery of projects across their leased assets.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the definition of project scope, scale, schedule and budget for incorporation in Capital Planning tools.
- Prepare forecasts for project expenditures and assist in the definition of scope and schedule and its management to meet project objectives.
- Communicate and drive compliance in the capture of data necessary to make full use of the firm’s and / or Client Reporting and Business Intelligence Systems.
- Ensure that changes to scope or budget are reported on and managed in compliance with Client procedures.
- Guide Project Managers and ensure they deliver projects to specification, on time and in budget with the required standards for construction and data quality. Ensure that the Project Manager’s report accurately on the status of the project and project finances
- Promote continuous quality monitoring and drive improvement on projects and documentation. Ensure best practices are being followed and hold Project Managers accountable for driving quality control at all stages of the project.
- Ensure structured handover and close out of projects including documentation to relevant stakeholders such as FM, Finance etc
- Manage risk related to projects. Ensure Project Managers follow Client governance processes at all stages of the project.
- Monitor adherence to corporate risk policies and practices, holding Project Managers accountable for mitigating or eliminating risk.
- Keep mandated PMO – Client reporting tools up to date to ensure accurate and effective reporting at all time
- Be an advocate for and assures compliance of Health and Safety best practice with the firm’s Client policy
This role is suited to either:
- A proven Program Manager working in an end-user Corporate Real Estate team; or
- A Project Manager from a consulting background with a demonstrated capability to work across multiple onoging projects across the region and delivery outcomes remotely
Previous experience in corporate real estate project management is essential for the role. The real estate footprint is predominantly corporate office, with some BPO and critical environments.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa