Posted on: 2020-03-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 2988791
- Long term growth trajectory
- Excellent culture
- Global investment manager
My client is a global based real estate investment management firm who are currently looking to appoint an Analyst to assist the Head of Investment on real estate investments. The firm have run a series of highly successful value add projects across office, industrial, retail and residential asset classes and are now currently seeking an Analyst to join their investment team.
This appointment will oversee the financial modelling and preliminary analysis of real estate deals across Australia.
As Analyst of the Investments team, responsibilities will cover financial modelling and analysis of potential real estate transactions
- Accurate financial modelling and analysis of real estate investment opportunities and approved investment strategies
- Underwrite assumptions and testing to optimise returns i.e. capital structure, debt/equity, asset plan, legal and tax structure
- Update the investment model, on historic and future cash flows to track forecast investment performance
- Preparation of coherent and accurate hold/sell analysis providing reliable accurate forecast investment returns on which key decisions can be made
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Real Estate/Business or Finance related discipline
- 1-3+ years’ experience in financial modelling within the real estate space is ideal or transaction advisory space with experience in real estate
- Degree qualified, preferably in Economics or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills
- A general knowledge of Australian property markets and sectors including office, retail and industrial/logistics sectors and other sectors as required.
- Excellent ability to articulate and analyse data
- Sound financial modelling skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Proactive and confident self-starter, strong presentation and report writing skills, and a team player
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Elizabeth Duncan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa