Posted on: 2021-05-17
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3267659
- Melbourne Based
- Reporting directly to Managing Director
- Assess and execute various capital markets assignments and transactions
Our client is a leading global real estate services firm. They are looking for an analyst who will work with the senior leadership team to assist them in providing specialist advice to institutional and private property clientele.
Working directly with the Managing Director and client to assess and execute various capital markets assignments and transactions across office & logistics.
- Generating market research and analysis across multiple sectors and geographies to assist in the assessment of a range of potential transactions.
- Undertaking financial modelling to assist in the assessment of various assignments across:
- Development site identification and sourcing
- Due diligence support
- Tenancy advisory and leasing coordination
- Property acquisition due diligence
- Preparation of client reports, information memorandums and submissions as required
- Working directly with the Director to manage key assignment programs
- Manage assignments in line with the mandate including scope and timeframe
- Understand client objectives with client and Director upfront and keep them informed of progress
- Establishing assignment management framework, ensuring regular client contact and management of information
- Degree qualified, preferably in Property Economics or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills
- 3+ years of experience in financial modelling within the real estate space is ideal or transaction advisory space with experience in real estate
- Excellent ability to articulate and analyse data
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Proactive and confident self-starter, strong presentation and report writing skills, and a team player
- Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
- DCF/Financial Modelling
- Ability to create cashflow models to support in-depth analysis of financial outcomes
- Good understanding of property valuation and analysis principles to the point that decisions can be made unsupervised
- Excellent ability to source, interpret and demonstrate property market data
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Elizabeth Duncan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa