Posted on: 2021-08-23
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3317016
- Melbourne based opportunity
- Global Real Estate Services Firm
- Devoted and passionate leaders
Aurex Group have partnered with a leading global real estate services firm that specialise in property investment management. They are currently seeking an analyst who will work with their leading Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics Team to assist them in providing specialist advice to institutional and private property clientele. You will be responsible for providing analytical support to the Capital Market’s team to increase their effectiveness and financial performance in the Industrial market. Providing superior client service and contributing to the overall growth of the company are also key objectives for your own personal growth and development.
- Managing a range of critical and analytical tasks, undertaking detailed due diligence of industrial properties.
- Provide superior Financial, Tenancy & Lease analysis on all facets of buildings nationally.
- Manage campaign due diligence queries and provide fast and accurate responses.
- Liaise with various external and internal stakeholders to write and produce detailed property marketing reports (Information memorandums).
- Produce advertising material for press advertising and online content.
- Assume overall responsibility for the creation and delivery of best-in-class pitch documents for major assets, in the industrial sector.
- Source, collect and collate sales evidence on a national basis and preparation of detailed Sales analyses.
- Retain and prepare sales listings on a national basis.
- Engage with JLL counterparts nationally.
- Assisting in identifying and profiling major investment sales opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, ideally within property sector or Investment Banking.
- Sophisticated communication skills showing the confidence to present and influence a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience in developing and running complex financial models.
- Experience in managing complex commercial issues and financial valuation.
- Industrial Property Transaction experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Graduate of a Property Economics or similar University Degree.
- Skills and knowledge, with some property experience is an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs in particular Excel, but also Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have extensive financial modelling skills, including in-depth knowledge of Discounted Cash Flows.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also be a good self-starter and initiative to take on tasks without direction.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work autonomously and make sound decisions when required.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work towards and achieve tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to William Harvey by using the “Apply Now” button below.