Posted on: 2020-06-04
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3125601
- International PE-backed Logistics Operator
- Experienced Investment Analyst
- APAC mandate
A private equity backed global logistics investor-owner-operator, are seeking to expand their investment team. Based in Singapore, an experienced real estate Investment Analyst is required. Expertise across any alternative asset classes (industrials / logistics, healthcare, education property) is essential.
The firm have strong presence in the core markets of Australia, China and Japan. They are now expanding aggressively into emerging markets including India, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Evaluation including financial modelling of potential investment opportunities
- Perform market research and maintain quality investment database, tracking transactions across all APAC markets for Alternative asset class investments
- Provide financial and technical support to presentations made to the investment committee
- Have some periodic inputs into asset management. Chiefly in mid term planning around asset disposal strategy.
- Be involved in the production of the group’s investment materials including investor prospectus, IR and fund reporting.
- Preferably postgraduate degree either business & finance, real estate investment or related field.
- At least 3 years professional experience working in a similar role for a regional or global asset management firm.
- Strong written, verbal presentation skills.
- Confidence in articulating complex analytical concepts
- Confident in developing day to day relationships with principal investment partners & portfolio managers
- Flexibility and strategic mindset, problem solving ability a must.
- Some track record of supporting real estate transaction negotiations a strong positive.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154