Posted on: 2020-02-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3101786
- Institutional backed PERE firm
- New injection of capital and solid investment pipeline
- Work directly with key decision makers
The successful candidate will need to support the regional fund management team in managing a wide spectrum of portfolio across different asset classes across the APAC region.
Portfolio Analysis and management
- Integrate asset level cash flow models into fund model for returns forecasting
- Prepare liquidity analysis for the Fund
- Review all asset management quarterly point forward cash flow models, assumptions, check for accuracy, logic, robustness of output against annual budget and strategic plans.
- Prepare sensitivity analysis for the Fund
- Maintain performance track record of the Funds and Funds’ assets
- Prepare portfolio analysis to review risk and exposures of the Fund for purpose of Fund Strategic Planning
- Coordinate semi-annual valuation of the portfolio and assist in reviewing the valuation
Investor Requests and Reporting
- Responsible for drafting responses to investor requests, including coordinating data collection.
- Maintain, share, upload responses to internal sharepoint and fund site as required.
- Ensure consistent, standardized responses are used.
- Prepare investor reports and internal fund management reports: Quarterly investor reports, investor conferences material, monthly and quarterly internal management report, etc
- Degree in business, economics, finance, statistics or quantitative subjects preferred.
- Ideally 1-3 years relevant working experience.
- Highly numerate, meticulous and understanding of investment and valuation concepts preferred.
- Experience in cash flow modelling preferred with excellent MS Excel and good reporting writing skill required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented; review and conduct sanity checks on all work
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV in Word format to Jing Leong at email@example.com
(Licence No: 18S9493)
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa